2ND Annual DC Brunch Fest
Union Market – Dock 5
February 2nd, 2019
Join Us For an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE Brunch Extravaganza
Guests will receive a souvenir glass that will facilitate their ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE drinks.
Smell and taste the sausage and bacon griddles – fired up all day cooking non-stop
Enjoy brunch samples from 15+ of DC’s hottest brunch spots
The Almost Famous Bloody Mary Bar will feature all of your
favorite toppings and fixin’s – build your own masterpiece!
The Boozy Coffee Bar – enjoy hot and iced coffee drinks!
The Fresh Mimosa Bar will feature fresh squeezed juices and lovely sparkling bubbles for your pleasure.
Pink Playhouse featuring Rosés from around the World.
Great selection of 30+ other beer, spirits and wine
Get your day cranking with the hot beats from DC’s best DJ’s
Fun activities and games will keep you focused when you are not imbibing.
Tasting Tickets: $70 Advance
Tickets are all inclusive and include a souvenir glass and unlimited alcohol samples and food samples.
Parking / Directions
Union Market – Dock 5
1309 5th St. NE
Washington, DC 20002
Parking available at nearby lots.
*SALE DETAILS: Some events/tickets are not included in the sale. 2 for 1 tickets are 2 tickets for the price of 1 ticket. A limited amount of these tickets will be available for purchase. This price is off of the onsite ticket price (not the discounted sale/advance price). An option will appear on the ticket page that says “2 for 1” – You must select this specific option to get the offer. Once the 2 for 1 offer is gone some tickets will be sold at a discounted rate for a limited time. Sale prices are on NEW ticket orders only. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. All tickets are final sale.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Your tickets have been EMAILED to you, you should bring a PRINTED COPY of the ticket that you received with you to the event entrance for scanning. No phone tickets will be accepted.
- Must have license/valid photo ID for age verfication.
- If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
What to Bring
- Food! You are welcome to bring your own appetizers, meals or snacks to enjoy at the event.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.