Ritual (ritual.co) is launching in the Philadelphia.
For context, Ritual is a consumer app and web platform that enables customers to order ahead and skip the line at their favorite restaurants in their local neighborhood. Not only do customers save time by ordering ahead, but they can also save money through perks available exclusively through the Ritual app.
In order to celebrate the launch of these neighborhoods, Ritual has partnered with around 50 restaurants to organize a ‘$1 Food Festival’, which will run from Monday, January 21, 2019, to Friday, February 1, 2019. Customers will be able to order meals that are typically priced over $10 for only $1! To make the deal even sweeter, customers will be able to order multiple times at different restaurants throughout the week. Customers can search ‘Dollar Festival’ in their app to see a complete list of restaurants participating. We encourage customers to get to know their neighborhood through the best way possible, by trying local food.
Ritual helps enable unique social experiences between restaurants and customers within their local community.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE…
- Download Ritual invite.ritual.co/DOLLAFEST
- Search ‘DOLLARFEST‘ to see all restaurants
- Order and pick up your meal for just $1
- Refer & tell your friends for more credits!
SOME OF THE RESTAURANTS PARTICIPATING…
- Mac Mart [104 South 18th Street]
- Smoothie King [1625 Chestnut Street]
- Coventry Deli [2000 Market Street]
- Swiss Haus Bakery [35 South 19th Street]
- Smiths Restaurant & Bar [39 South 19th Street]
- Crisp Kitchen [1900 Market Street]
- Zushi [100 North 18th Street]
- Animo Juice and Burrito Bar [1701 Arch Street]
- Chinese Fast Wok [1500 John F Kennedy Boulevard]
- Square One Coffee Roasters [1811 John F Kennedy Boulevard]
- Classic Cake, Bakery & Cafe [1617 John F Kennedy Blvd]
- The Enerjuicer [1600 John F Kennedy Blvd]
- URBA Market & Cafe [1500 John F Kennedy Boulevard]
- Bimini Juice Bar [1815 John F Kennedy Blvd FL 1]
- Dolce Carini Pizza [1929 Chestnut Street]
- El Merkury [2104 Chestnut Street]
- bao • logy [1829 John F Kennedy Boulevard]
- Farmer’s Keep [10 South 20th Street]
- Pagano’s Market and Bar [2001 Market Street]
- DuJour Café and Catering [2001 Market Street]
- Old Nelson Food Co [2000 Chestnut Street]
- Kayu [1717 Arch Street]
- The PokéSpot [1804 Chestnut Street]
- Matt & Marie’s Logan Square [100 North 18th Street]
- Chestnut Street Philly Bagels [1705 Chestnut Street]
- Milk House [1617 John F Kennedy Boulevard]
- Parliament Coffee [30 South 15th Street]
- Devon & Blakely [1801 Market Street]
- Passero’s Coffee Roasters [1617 John F Kennedy Boulevard #103]
- Ciao Bella [1709 Chestnut Street]
- Fuji Mountain Japanese Restaurant [2030 Chestnut Street]
- Golden Lake [2206 Market Street]
- Smart Street Healthy Kitchen & Juice Bar [38 South 19th Street]
- Wiki Poke [44 S 17th St] Konditori Coffee [40 South 17th Street]
- Tony’s [17 South 21st Street]
- SoBol Rittenhouse [46 South 17th Street]
- Square on Square Contemporary Chinese Restaurant [1905 Chestnut Street]
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.